- Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator,
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator,
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Interviews and captures customer record and assists customers to fill account opening application form and receives all documents,
- Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents.
- Handle front office banking operational activities
- Graduates of years 2019 & 2020 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- No experience is required.
Place of work Jigjiga
How to Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to October 10, 2020 in person at Enat Bank Jigjiga Branch or through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged