Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Job by East Africa Bottling Share Company - Coca Cola
Category: Automotive, Engineering, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain Location:
Bahir Dar, Amhara Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience) Employment Type: Full time Salary:
East Africa Bottling SC. works with the world’s most cherished trademark, invest in the most sophisticated production system in the world. Currently, it has external vacancy for the role of Fleet Maintenance Supervisor for Bahir Dar plant and is looking for passionate, capable and competent candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the National Fleet Manager and will be responsible for leading the fleet team in the plant to achieve the Fleet reliability and availability through the proper execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
1. Maintenance Plan Execution .
Makes sure all Maintenance Plans (Annual, quarterly, weekly and daily plans, Plans include, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Mechanical, electrical, tire and instrumentation maintenance ) are 100 % executed.
2. Manage Key Routines
• Daily Breakdown root cause analysis.
• Daily Fleet Inspection and Predictive maintenance
3. Generates Key Reports
• Prepares Daily, weekly and Monthly actual maintenance carried out reports
4. Work assessment and Route Cause Analysis
•Ensure all Maintenance requests are provided with work assessment to properly address the request and determine the actual work to be done.
• Conducts proper root cause analysis for top five brake downs with in the week.
• drafts Action plan so that the problem will not reoccur and other tasks as described in the job description.
* First Degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering or related field of studies with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience on vehicle maintenance.
* Having a supervisory experience is advantageous
How to Apply
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are requested to apply via the company recruitment website
To apply follow the below steps: -
- Click the above link
- Build your profile on the website by creating an account, if you don’t have one before
- Apply for the advert